Registration for MOMENTUM22 at Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs is now open!
If registering a companion, please have proof of COVID-19 vaccination ready to attach.
Not sure how to rank the activities? Read a little more about what's going to be available in and around the resort area.
MOVES will provide shuttle service from the resort into Manitou Springs, where there are many opportunities available to choose from, all with varying additional costs.
MOVES will provide shuttle service from the resort to Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center, which has free admission and a number of optional free and paid activities to choose from:
- Bike/e-Bike Tours and Rentals
- Guided Nature Walks
- Jeep, Segway, and Trolley
- Rock Climbing
- Trails & Hiking
Learn more at https://www.gardenofgods.com/
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo was recently ranked the #4 Best Zoo in North America by USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards. MOVES will provide shuttle service to the zoo, which requires the purchase of tickets in advance.
Host for the MOMENTUM22 company retreat, Cheyenne Mountain resort has many activities to choose from, including:
- Multiple Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Private Lake and sandy beach with volleyball court
- Tennis, Basketball, and Golf
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Alluvia Spa and Wellness Retreat
Some resort amenities are included with our accommodations; activities such as golf or spa treatments will require additional fees. Learn more at https://www.cheyennemountain.com/
Choose your own adventure! There is so much to see and do around Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs, you may wish to use your free time to pull together your own group of MOVES friends and strike out on your own. Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Adventures Out West Jeep and Horseback Excursions
- Escape the Place (Escape Room)
- Team Bonding Scavenger Hunt
- Colorado Springs Train Ride
- Royal Gorge Rafting & Zipline
- Play Dirty ATV Tours